Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mmmmm...Cookies!

What's your favorite kind of cookie?

Do you know mine? They are chocolate chip. Yes, I like Oreos, but only if I have milk to... what do you do with Oreos in mik?

DUNK THEM!

But a chocolate chip cookie? Those you can eat anytime. Milk or not. Your grandma sent me some chocoloate chip cookies a while back, and we ate those fast. At our chow hall (that's where we eat) they had chocolate chip cookies only once.

Then, the other day, we heard a rumor about yummy cookies here at Kandahar Airfield. So we checked it out.

It's true! A place called Kandahar Fresh Deli bakes them on the spot, so they are chewy, gooey, warm, and delicious! Here you can see a picture of Ms. Lyndsey eating one.

Well, enjoy your cookies whenever you can. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment