Saturday, July 12, 2014

Meet Sheila! (You Already Know Gus)

Sheila is Gus's new friend. They met here in Afghanistan.

Sheila is really nice. Do you think she is pretty? I think she has a lot of makeup on. Too much. But that's okay, if that's what she really likes.

Next time she is available to talk, I would like you to think of three questions to ask Shiela. She's away right now in a different part of Afghanistan.

Also, I went for a helicopter ride with Gus a couple of weeks ago. He wasn't scared. Neither was I. Riding in a helicopter is a lot of fun. I'll send you a video.

Do you think you would be scared going up in a helicopter? I bet you would be brave.

Some people jump out of helicopters using ropes. Some soldiers jump out of airplanes with parachutes. That would scare me.

I love you! And so do Sheila and Gus, but not as much as me!






1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! The boys love it. I love your ability to tone down your writing to accommodate their attention span. :) Thanks, love!

    ReplyDelete