Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thank You for the Birthday Present!

I had a great birthday, guys. Let's see if I can list all the cool stuff I got:
  • Party streamers
  • Confetti
  • Birthday Cake Oreo cookies
  • Four videos of my favorite boys singing Happy Birthday to me
  • Cards that are beautiful
  • A conversation on Skype with Gabriel and Joseph 
How could it not be a great day? Next up is Joseph. I already know what I will get you, but it needs to be a surprise, so I'm not telling what it will be. But I will also get you paper, since that's what you asked for.

then, in December we will celebrate Gabriel's birthday. I hope I will be home by then so we can have a big party.

I feel older now, but you boys always make me feel young. Your smiles and your energy and your love are the best present of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment