Saturday, July 26, 2014

Moving Is not Fun. Unless it Is.

Do you remember when we moved from Grandma's and Papa's house to our new house on Emery Street? Well, Joseph was really sad about it. He told mom and me that he didn't want to leave. I don't think Gabriel remembers that much about it, because he was only two years old. 

Moving can be exciting. It's nice to have our own house, and to make new friends and meet new neighbors. But moving can also be kind of a pain. Because it requires moving.

When we moved your bed, it was not easy. And moving the fridge was really hard because it is so heavy. Carrying lots of things that we own is hard. We had to organize them and pack them up. Then as soon as we got to our new house, we had to unpack and organize it all again! 

I had to move here in Afghanistan. My bed, dresser, and all of our clothes. But it wasn't exciting, because I didn't get new neighbors. I just moved into a different building almost next door that looks exactly like the one I left. 

And now my arms are tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment