Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day!

Sixty degrees, sunny. It's wonderful. Life here, and especially away from you, can be really hard. But it is a beautiful day, and it makes me smile. Then smiling makes me think of you.

I have to take my laundry to the cleaners. Here they call it a "laundry point." Basically I load all my dirty clothes (they get stinky really fast) into a bag with my name and ID number on it to this building where I fill out a paper form and give the people there the bag.

They drive it somewhere else and wash it all, put it back in my bag and bring it back to the laundry point. Three days after I drop off dirties, I pick up the cleans.

It's a long walk to the laundry point, but I enjoy it, especially in this weather. I've been sick for the past week, and I'm feeling a lot better now. It makes me feel like I'm not sick anymore when I can enjoy the weather.

When I get home to you, the weather will probably be really cold, but we'll still enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. I just read it to Joseph. He says his dirties get cleaned almost the same way. Except, mommy is the laundry point. :)

    ReplyDelete