Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Walking

Today I loaded up my backpack and walked to the finance shop to get some money. Then I walked to the Post Exchange to buy some socks. The PX is in Southtown (I live in Midtown) about three-quarters of a mile away.

Then I walked to the post office, which is even further south, to mail some goodies to you guys. Then I walked all the way back to the other side of post to get a haircut and lunch. It was some greasy pizza, and quite delicious.

Needless to say, I do a lot of walking. It's the best way to get around in our little community called Camp Bondsteel. I am getting lots of exercise. Tonight I will run three miles and play some basketball, and maybe even some volleyball.

Then I will walk home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are working hard to stay healthy...mind and body.

    ReplyDelete