Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm Really Missing You!

Today was church, and someone talked about his kids. I lost track after that, because all I could think about was you two.

Gabriel, the other night when we talked and you were feeling sick-- that made me sad, because I don't like seeing you feel bad. But mom made you feel better, huh? I wish I could be there to make you feel better.

And Joseph, when I hear you talk so grown up it makes me proud. But it also makes me miss you more. When I get home, we're going to have so much to talk about. And I can tell that you are helping Gabriel to use his words. Good job.

I just wanted to let you know. I love you.

This picture is from last summer. You don't remember, but I look at these photos a lot for the great memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment