Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Missing You More

I sent a CD to you today. I can't wait for you to hear it, but I really can't wait for you to hear my voice in person.

I am reading a book by Zane Grey called, Rangers of the Lone Star. It is a cheesy western nearly 100 years old, but it reminds me of things that I want you to learn: Honor, Courage, and Love. Especially love. It reminds me about how much I love your mom. You will be lucky to love someone like that when you get older.

I also had a talk with my Company Commander today. She encouraged my to commission as a United States Army Officer. She said I should do it for you and momma, and the way she spoke to me was very persuasive. Your uncle Clint is going to be an officer, so maybe among all of you I can be convinced.

Stay good!

1 comment:

  1. Momma is very lucky and will always be appreciative of Daddy's love for her:).

    ReplyDelete