Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Special Effects

I have become very disciplined with my work schedule, which includes three hours a week studying CS#. Right now, I'm stuck on After Effects, a program that allows me to create really neat special video effects. I will try something that I learned today to post, but it's pretty complicated, so it will take a long time before I can get too fancy. If Esther gets really into the photography, then she can become our family expert in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, while I can be the video guy. Eventually I'll need to teach myself Flash, so I can add those to my videos, but I'll take one step at a time. You should be able to see a quick (from your perspective, not mine) demonstration of a couple of things I've learned. I'll be sure to get a bunch of video while I'm on leave, so I can mess around some more.

1 comment: