Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Measuring Time

I mentioned before how we had 82 days to go. Well now it’s down to 75.

But that’s a lot of days, so optimistically, I thought of a few different ways to count:

I have 30 workouts before I see you; and,

10 more DOLRs (that’s what we call our days off, “day of lesser responsibility;”

7 more books to read. That will get to my goal of 30 for the deployment;

5more KFOR Files, hopefully we’ll get to 15 total;

4 more haircuts;

2 more Guardian East Magazines. The second to last one will go in for printing in a couple of weeks;

1 tube of toothpaste, which I just opened. It’s Colgate Herbal with Mineral Salts;

My teeth will be nice and clean when I give you my first kiss in months!

1 comment:

  1. J and I are very excited! BTW: We thank you for the Colgate special.

    ReplyDelete